Provide a sound and sustainable structure to support and stimulate national interest and participation while motivating victorious achievements of a world-class standard.
Become the recognized body for the administration and organization of Rugby League Football in the USA, formed on the principles of transparency, accountability and equitable participation by its Members, to embody the vision of professionally developing the sport throughout America and commit to fostering the sport at a grassroots level with a focus on increasing participants and youth initiatives through education and community programs.
Through participation and competitive activities conducted in a safe and motivating environment, and building relationships within the community and business, the USARL hopes to achieve:
- An appreciation for the benefits of hard work;
- Motivation and perseverance in both winning and losing;
- A sense of team loyalty and the ability to work as a team;
- A feeling of pride in accomplishment through fair and honest means;
- An appreciation for cultural diversity, sport development and continuous learning; and
- A sense of good sportsmanship, a high level of personal integrity and ethical conduct.